We are delighted to announce that we have added a traditional buttboard to our range of luges.
At 45" L x 12" W, it is shorter than our full luges making it perfect for those who want to try technical tracks with tight corners (or simply for those who have less storage space!). Features include:
- 16 mm depth on the deck for added strength and minimal flex
- multiple truck mounts front and rear drilled for your choice of a 4 wheel or, if necessary, 6 wheel set up (although we anticipate most people will go for the traditional 4 wheels)
- a concave that is deep to help you hold the corners but still comfortable to sit on
- routed handrails for extra leverage whilst cornering
- partial fine grade griptape to help hold you in place
- routed hand grab for helping you drag it back up the hill
Available in natural, dark oak or mahogany stain or the traditional black paint. In each case, the SP8BOARDS logo is painted in black or red to suit.
The cost is £100 (plus postage and packing) for the deck only.
Available now in our store
See Pint Size in action at Ride The Dragon last weekend.