We are having so much fun with our Asylum Mini. Smaller and lighter than our Luge Race, it is easier to handle (and carry back up hill). This makes it more suitable for beginners or for dealing with tighter, twisty tracks where manoeuvrability is key. However, it can also pack a punch -this is the luge that went 56 miles per hour in the hills of Wales. As with our other luges, it is fully race compliant with the rules of all major recognised street luge race organisers.
- Overall length of 1125 mm (44 1/4 inch)
- Overall width of 432 mm (17 inch) including cradle
- Pan size width of 280 mm (11 inch)
- 16 mm (5/8 inch) thick base made from 4 layers of locally sourced 4 mm birch ply
- Drilled for your choice of a 4 wheel or 6 wheel set up
- Wheel centres from 800 mm (31½ inch) to 920 mm (36 1/4 inch)
- 20 mm (¾ inch) deep concave
- Can be top mounted or drop through giving a clearance range of 95 mm (3¾ inch) – 115 mm (4½ inch) (assuming 75 mm wheels)
- Full hand cradle
- Weight of deck including rail is 3 kg
The price is for a DECK ONLY only in black with the SP8BOARDS logo on top. We specialise in customisation and so if you would like us to provide the luge with a full set up of trucks and wheels or if you would like a different colour or design, please contact us direct for details and pricing.
*all measurements are approximate
All of our boards are handmade and handpainted to order and as such your design might differ slightly from the one shown.
We ship worldwide. Postage and packing starts at £12.00 for UK mainland delivery and will be added on checkout. If you require further information, please check here or contact us direct.